- Location: Downpatrick / Crossgar/ Ballynahinch
- Closing date: 20/05/2017
- Shift Pattern: 8am - 6pm & 7pm-10pm
Positions available for Community Care Workers in Downpatrick, Crossgar, and Ballynahinch.
Full and Part Time hours available.
– Mileage paid weekly and is automatically calculated by us.
– Time spent travelling between service users paid at hourly rate.
– Free training
– Free uniform
– QCF in Health & Social Care courses available
Interested parties must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
You will also be required to undergo an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure and either be registered or apply for registration with NISCC.
For more information or to request an application pack, contact our Homecare team on 02844830486 or email Homecare@trackarshealthcare.com