- Location: Carryduff
- Closing date: 14/10/2016
- Shift Pattern: Flexible
Experienced Staff Nurses Required
We are looking for nurses to join individualized person centered teams to nurse complex needs individuals within their own home. We have several teams, both established and new, focusing on Service Users with varying needs.
Experience with acute care, tracheostomy care or care of those with acquired brain injuries is desirable. The ideal applicant will be experienced and comfortable working within a community setting.
Full training is provided and to opportunity shadow familiar nurses is available.
What we need from you:
· Commitment to providing an excellent standard of care
· A professional, compassionate and understanding approach in working with service users and their families
· Dedication to promoting the dignity, independence and well-being of all of our stakeholders
· A minimum of 6 months relevant experience
· NMC registration
· Professional Indemnity
· Great communication skills
What we can offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Full free induction training
· Ongoing specialist training to support your continuous professional development and revalidation support
· Free Uniform
*All candidates will be subject to an Access NI enhanced Disclosure as part of the application process*
For more information and to apply Please contact Kerry on 028 90 33 21 90 or email email@example.com