- Location: Belfast
- Closing date: 21/08/2017
- Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 9-5 with Oncall Duties
We are currently recruiting a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant for our Belfast office.
The purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient healthcare recruitment provision to meet the needs of the Clients and Service Users of Trackars Healthcare. The role also incorporates the sale and promotion of our services along with ongoing customer relationship management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a designated group of healthcare professionals.
The office based position is full time, 40 hours per week with additional ‘out of hour’s’ service coordination which is organised on a rota basis. Applicants must drive and have access to a car.
· Employed experience in Customer Services and Customer Relationship Management
· Experience in proactively responding Client/Staff feedback
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
· Completed second level education
· Recruitment and/or Healthcare qualification distinct advantage
· Experience in working as a healthcare professional in a supervisory capacity
· CIPD Qualification or HR experience
· Experience in the use of a CRM System
· Account Management Experience
If you are interested please call Trish for a confidential chat on 07742116753 or send your CV to email@example.com