- Location: County Down
- Closing date: 07/07/016
- Shift Pattern: Full Time Permanent
Registered Manager - £26, 000 Starting
Trackars Healthcare are recruiting a Registered Supported Living Manager for a Learning Disability Service in County Down.
The service is seeking a dedicated manager to lead the staff through new phase of growth while maintaining an excellent standard of person centred support.
The ideal candidate will be hold their NVQ/QCF Level 5 or be a qualified Nurse or Social Worker and have experience in providing support for adults with learning disabilities.
The Managers responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring staff support service users to attain personal independence, choice and responsibility within their own home
- Carrying overall responsibility for individual services users and the service in line with RQIA standards
- Developing and maintaining care plans which meet the individuals physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Establishing and maintaining relationships to ensure the inclusion of service users within the local community
- Liaising with multidisciplinary teams to ensure service user needs are met
- Managing all resources within the service
- Management of staff to include Performance Management and Learning and Development
- Implementation of company policies in relation to staff, service users and administration
- Working towards company aims and objectives and achieving company targets
If you are interested please call Kerry on 028 90 332190 or email email@example.com