Find the right care for your clients
You are the expert in your field and we are the expert in ours. Trackars has earned an enviable reputation providing services to vulnerable individuals in Northern Ireland.
Our expertise and experience of supporting your clients, their carers and key workers is unrivalled. As a care manager, power of attorney, GP, charity organisation or legal representative you are now able to work in partnership with our management team in order to provide your client with a holistic care plan.
How we care
- Service User Focused
- Recreational, occupational, educational and cultural activities
- Transport to attend facilities
- Respite care
- Promote Independence
- Friendly faces
- Tailored Care Plans
- Person Centred Risk Assessments
- Combating Social Isolation
- Preventing hospital admissions
- Working with Multi-disciplinary teams
- Safe and Reassuring Presence
- End of Life Care and Support
- Creating healthier communities
“The carers are really kind and friendly. They treat mum like a friend and go above and beyond what is expected of them”.
“For the last 3 years Trackars have been delivering Nursing care for Jimmy, who requires complex needs support in our home. The nurses are professional, respectful and reliable and have become an integral part of our family and lives.”
“We are deeply grateful and extend a very special thanks to all the carers who looked after mum and treated her with dignity, respect and affection. Without them it would not have been possible to keep mum at home.”