- Location: Londonderry/Derry
- Shift Pattern: Various
Care Assistants - Guaranteed Hours
Due to winning a new tender in the area Trackars Healthcare are recruiting care assistants for ad-hoc shifts in the Derry/Londonderry Area, roles with guaranteed hours!!
To be successful in this post you must have:
– 6 months paid caring experience
– NISCC registered, or willing to register.
– Details of 2 suitable references
Duties & Responsibilities:
– To act with integrity and honesty.
– To work as part of a team
– To promote high standards of care
– To show enthusiasm and commitment in promoting service user independence and dignity.
In return we offer:
– Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
– Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
– Holiday pay
– Paid 3 day comprehensive induction
– Free uniform
– Full support from office staff and a dedicated consultant.
Trackars Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are an experienced carer please contact the team on 02890332190 or submit you cv online and our team will be in touch!