- Location: Antrim Area
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Sunday Rota Basis
We are recruiting for full time and part time roles in Antrim area for Home Care Workers.
As a leading Healthcare Recruitment Agency are recruiting for Care Workers in Antrim and surrounding area. Applicants must drive or have access to car.
Our experienced carers offer services which enables clients to remain in their own homes, maintaining their dignity and encouraging their continued independence, as well as make a difference to people’s lives.
WHAT CAN TRACKARS HEALTHCARE OFFER YOU?
- An Agency with an excellent reputation and expanding client base
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-going training & support
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
Transferable skills such as:
- Caring for a relative or family member
- Working within a childcare setting
- Voluntary experience within a caring role
- Paid experience in a healthcare setting
- Full clean driving license or access to a car required for work purposes
- A basic knowledge of roads and travel routes within the area you have applied.
- NISCC registered or willing to register
To apply for this role and to arrange a registration meeting, please contact email@example.com.
If you any questions or need advice please contact our friendly consultant team @ Trackars Healthcare on 028 90332190.