- Location: Antrim
- Closing date: 30th September 2020
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Sunday Rota Basis
Nurse – Antrim Area
Nurses and Newly Qualified Nurses
Trackars Healthcare are recruiting Nurses for homecare role in the Antrim area!! We also have shifts in Healthcare settings across Northern Ireland!!
The successful Registered Nurse (RGN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Registered Nurse with valid, live NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience within a nursing home/homecare or hospital environment
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Outstanding communication (Written and Verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team!
Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RGN):
- FREE IN-HOUSE TRAINING!
- Working in a team environment that is highly supported
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Free Uniform
- Flexible Rota- Days and Nights available to suit your lifestyle
- A dedicated and supportive team at Trackars Healthcare to help you every step of the way
- Holiday Pay!
Post is subject to an Enhanced Access NI check and satisfactory references.
Trackars Healthcare is a specialist health and social care agency with an in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse please contact the team on 02890332190 or submit you cv online and our team will be in touch!