- Location: Belfast
- Closing date: Friday 4th December 2020
- Shift Pattern: Office hours
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide effective and efficient advertising, marketing, recruitment, and placement of suitably experienced staff for Trackars Healthcare and Homecare Divisions.
- To provide cohesive communication link between Trackars Clients and Trackars staff.
- Ensure efficient timescale from first enquiry to placement of suitable candidates is within 21 days
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Appropriate advertising as job demands dictate and provide potential job applicants with application forms and documentation
- To recruit and process staff adhering to RQIA, DELNI and Trackars Healthcare P&P and standards.
- To advise candidates promptly when they do not meet criteria to be accepted for employment by Trackars
- Matching staff competencies with client requirements
- Achieve department targets
All Trackars Healthcare employees and directors are expected to carry out their role by the values prescribed by the team (Jan 2011)
- Effective Communication
Full time position
If interested or for further information please contact Sharon Getty, email@example.com